5/20/2014

New Work: Digital Photography 1

The 2013-14 school year is almost at its end.  Throughout the year there have been 7 sections of Digital Photography 1 with almost 160 students!  Each student is required to complete a total of 8 projects with 2 images per project.  That is practically (wait while I do the math...) 2500 images that were printed this year!!  Good thing I work with Epson printers.  Built to last (as I knock on wood).

Though there are still a couple of classes that will turn in their final projects this week, I have already selected 30 pieces that were created over the course of the semester.  I hope you have enjoyed the galleries of images that have been shared this year.  I know the students enjoy seeing their photographs displayed for all to see...whether they tell me or not.

Enjoy!!




 D'Ante Lamb, sophomore



 Samantha Wright, senior



 Ellen Wenger, sophomore



 Bruce Gonzales, sophomore



 Jonny Appelhanz, sophomore



 Brady Teneyck, junior



 Drew Dahm, junior



 Brooke Province, sophomore



 Hannah Garrard, sophomore



 Jocelyn Canales, junior



 Adrian Aguilar, junior



 Aubri Dawson, sophomore



 Bethany Bircher, senior



 Kayla Morrow, junior



 Taylor Martinak, sophomore



 McKenna Sawyer, sophomore



 Illena Arellano, junior



 Makayla Heald, junior



 Conner O'Brien, junior



 Alea Utz, junior



 Taylor Contreras, sophomore



 Robyn Morrow, sophomore



 William Bach, junior



 Kaela Boeselager, junior



 Kelsie Pase, sophomore



 Monica West, sophomore



 Jesus Rodriguez, sophomore



 Rider Heymans, sophomore



 Hunter Akers, sophomore



Amayrany Galvez, junior


2 comments:

csturge said...

Wow so many great photos here. Mr. Teneyck's is maybe one of my favorite all year. I also want to give a shout out to a few of my Charge Time students, Hunter and Jesus...I'm proud of you guys!

Stukes said...

I love the "strawberry" chandelier. The perspective that our students have on the world just astounds me. I'm constantly thinking, "I never noticed that before." Excellent work by all.