2/04/2010

New Work: Advanced Photography

Two advanced photography classes participated in their first class critique of the semester this past Tuesday. I am very excited to announce that I feel it is going to be a banner semester! Both classes presented some fantastic work. I have selected 10 pieces to display in the windows of the photography room and I would also like to share those same pieces here as well. Enjoy and please feel to leave comments for the students...I'm sure that would really enjoy the feedback!


Tyler Wade, senior


A.J. Davis, junior


Brandy Booker, junior


Delaney Hurd, junior


Dagan Brichalli, junior


Anthony Flippo, junior


Emily Ferlemann, sophomore


Isla Alvarez, junior


Kyle Owen, junior


Jenna Deems, senior

3 comments:

TychNine said...

Awesome work guys and gals!!!

I really enjoy seeing all of the creativity and unique perspective spouting out of each one of these images. The talent each one of you possess is very evident in the quality of your work.

I look forward to seeing what you all have in store for the future... Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Jen Deem's piece is surreal. Like a doll house in the dark.

Cheers, Mr. Mac

Kelsey Hemmer said...

Wow thats a lot of great work since i left! Your a awesome teacher Berryman!